Vice-President of the international diplomatic club "Amicability", responsible for the region of the Republic of India
Name: Mr. Dattatrya Ananda More
Date of Birth: March 2nd, 1968
• Central Government appointed “Board Member” at Food Corporation of India
• Chair Person – Food and Agro processing Committee
(BJP Industrial Cell. Maharashtra)
• Committee member – Indian council of Food and Agriculture
• Committee Member – Under MAKE-IN-INDIA entrepreneur development for
• Member of CII
• Connected with MCCIA (Maharashtra Chambers of Commerce Agriculture)
• Connected with Indi-American Chamber of Commerce
Having good connection with investors and companies from USA, from various
sectors like real estate, technology, Agriculture.
• Connected with Indo- Russian Chamber of Commerce
Having good connection with investor and companies relating export and import of
agriculture commodities and farming technology.
• Connected with Indo-European Chamber of Commerce
Having good connection with financial institution / Investors.
• Travelled more than 20 countries for business purpose, having exposure of
export and import of agriculture commodities and products.
• Chair person of “ Manavseva Agro and Rural Research Organisation” where 80
lakhs farmers joined with organisation as member and the organisation
aggressively working on assured income leaving standards and education
programs for farmers.
• Chair person of “ ISG Foundation and Research Center” Organisation working on develop an alternative strategy over chemical farming which would be the guideline for the working of biological processes in natural eco system. To educate the peoples living in the tribal area and also educate them regarding agriculture and development of their area.
• Dattatray More has been contributing in the field of Food & Hospitality Industry for almost 20 years.
• He is presently Chairman & Managing Director of ISG Group consisting of
• ISG Hospitality Services Pvt. Ltd.
Providing more than 50000 meals per day to industrial companies,
More than 1100 employees working under ISG Group
• Keshar Agro & Food Products
• Sahara Enterprises.
• Providing livelihood to more than 2000 families
Dattatray More completed his Mechanical Engineering with Distinction from Cusrow Wadia College, Pune.
As an employee
Dattatray More began his career with Philips India Ltd. in Pune at 1988 as Production Manager and was instrumental in increasing the efficiency of his team through innovative ideas and motivation of team members.
During his tenure at Philips India, he was also elected to lead the Management Union & was awarded several times for good co-ordination between employees & management.
In 1992 he moved to Filtronics Components Pvt. Ltd. as a Production Manager. At Filtronics he effectively resolved issues between the management and the workers thus avoiding the probable lock-out in the company
As an Entrepreneur
After a brief but successful career as an employee, he decided to turn entrepreneur and contribute to the society and Indian economy.
In 1996, he launched Inter Services Group which catered food services to the industrial workforce with a focus on cost effective hygienic, tasty and nutritious food in healthy and safe environment to its client and enhance their dining experience.
Under his dynamic leadership the ISG group grew at fast paced & today is associated with major corporate. ISG Hospitality Services Pvt. Ltd. is now one of the leading industrial food service providers in Maharashtra with an association with more than 75 companies and providing livelihood to over 2000 ISG employees.
Also having business across the sea; hotel business at US and a trading branch at Malaysia.
Apart from his professional life he is also very fond of social activities and has contributed immensely to various charitable and social institutions, cultural activities, etc.
He is currently appointed by Central Government as “Board Member” at Food Corporation of India (FCI) and is also Vice-President - Transport cell (Maharashtra) of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
His current goals are to utilise his professional experience and his representation on FCI Board in getting due recognition to the farming community which is being exploited by middlemen and landlords.
In this regards, he is already in talks with Mr Radha Mohan Singh (Minister of Agriculture), Mr Ram Vilas Paswan (Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution) and Mr Nitin Gadkari (Minister of Road Transport and Highways)
Dattatraya Ananda More.